Due to COVID19 restrictions, we will NOT be meeting during the month of April or the first week in May.
Welcome to the Palestine Chapter #51 Order of the Eastern Star Website.
Palestine chapter is a subordinate chapter of Ohio Grand Chapter and the General Grand Chapter.
This year’s theme is “The Stars are Brightly Shining” Our Scripture verse for the year: “When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.”- Matthew 2:10. This year we are honoring all Members of Palestine.
The officers for 2019-2020 are:
- WM – Gerry Burton, PM
- WP – Dave Kopfmann, PP
- AM – Carol Kopfmann, PM
- AP – Bob Briggs, PP
- Secretary – Darla Nolder, PM
- Treasurer – Carolyn Shelt
- Conductress – Robin Jackson, PM
- Associate Conductress – Cathy Briggs, PM
- Chaplain – Mark Taylor, PP
- Marshal – Bob Skinner, PP
- Organist – Sandi Hawk
- Adah – Sue Roesler, PM
- Ruth – Lisa Jones, PM
- Esther – Shirley Thompson, PM
- Martha – Barb Skinner, PM
- Electa – Linda Taylor, PM
- Warder – David Bennett
- Sentinel – Kelleigh Repass
Palestine meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays, 7:30 pm at the Browning Masonic Home 8883 Browning Drive, Waterville. We are dark in July and August.